Friday, January 29, 2010

Baby booties are supposed to be gratifying, right?

They are a cute, useful project that can be completed in an hour or so. Right? Hm. I've been working on mine for weeks. I'm not even sure I'm happy with them! And Coen can't wear them because the bottoms are slippery and he's learning to walk. Although it might be fun to watch, I doubt it would be very kind or helpful to him. Whenever I let Kalten pick out his clothes, he chooses his helicopter pants that I made for him. They were cute a year ago, but they're extremely short now. I don't dare take them out of circulation until a new pair can be made (I have quite a bit of that fabric left; thanks, Fabric Fairy!). Those ought to take an hour, too. *snort* Maybe I'll make both of them a pair so they can match and drive Paul crazy.

No comments: