Monday, January 18, 2010

So what's new?

I haven't been blogging because I haven't been creating! But Coen has discovered how fun it is to not necessarily be held all the time, and maybe I can finish up some things!

I've closed my Etsy store because it has been taking me way too long to do custom orders and I'd rather just not take them than have someone be unhappy with me. So it's on my to-do list to weed out the "custom" slots and just sell the readymade items for a while. One of my New Year goals is to blog more and to add one new item to my shop every week. I have yet to even open it, so you can see how that is working out for me.

Another goal is to learn crochet. I am fascinated by the little amigurumi animals and objects and I'd love to be able to do that. I've also bought supplies for stamp carving because that looks like a lot of fun to me. And I don't already have too many craft supplies or anything. Not at all.

No comments: